Owner Builder Report

According to section 137B of the Victoria building act 1993, it is necessary to inspect and to make a report by a licensed surveyor before selling the dwelling house by the builder. So as a licensed surveyor we assist you in the time of purchasing or selling the dwelling building by providing owner builder report in a short period of time. We also assist in preparing proper transfer documents at the time of transactions.